JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$90
Manufacturer
Hornady
Caliber
223 Remington
City
Sherwood
State
Oregon
Zip Code
150 rounds - 3 new boxes, unopened. 50 rounds/box. I'm switching calibers on my AR platform. Cabelas sells this ammo for $39.99 a box.

1689463758999.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I'm not sure exactly what the difference would be. Manufacturer item# 80255. The following is what Hornady has to say about it:

High-performance Hornady® Training .223 Rem 55 Grain Soft Point Centerfire Rifle Ammo is a practical choice for training or hunting with your enhanced AR semi-auto or bolt-action rifle. Both FMJ and SP loads shoot 55-grain bullets at the same velocity, so you can use them interchangeably without sight adjustments. Bullets are cannelured and crimped for reliable use in semi-autos. Hornady rifle ammo is loaded with premium propellants and primers, and reloadable brass cases for consistent performance and accuracy. Use FMJ loads for tactical training, target practice, and harvesting furbearing animals. Choose SP loads for varmint and predator hunting.

• A practical choice for training or hunting
  • Reloadable brass cases

This is the same ammo Cabela's sells for $38/box.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.