JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
I still have .223/5.56x45 ammunition!
We have Lake City brass, CCI sealed primers, SS109 (M855) "armor piercing" projectiles, 844 military powder for $550.00 per thousand. It is NEW, it is NOT reloads! It is pulled bullets and brass. It is NEW, never been fired. We have NEVER assembled or sold anything other than new components.
It is for sale to anyone who wants to buy it EXCEPT any of the idiots that tried to make a problem for Global Arms & Ammunition previously. If you have some smart-*** comment, just keep it to yourself because I will put you on the s**t list! Incidentally, where is Nathan Jones these days? WE are still around and WE have components and ammunition! Please do not call because no one answers the phone these days due to high demand of ammunition, please email me at [email protected].
Come see us at Global Arms and Ammunition.
Thank you,
David Carl Williams
Global Arms & Ammunition

Not sure too many read the new member section, as it is for introductions, and this one is, well, good luck.

Last Edited:
what a way to to piss off the membership please please please put me on your Shirt list as I will do everything possible to never do any business with you or recommend you to anyone

I dislike to criticize, but this may be the worst introduction and public relations message that I have yet seen on Northwest Firearms.

Well, uhm, welcome, and good luck with the public relations and personality issues.

This poster is making friends anywhere he goes. Perhaps if you Sir, just made a normal entrance to introduced yourself without the disparaging remarks about your previous customers or potential customers, you Sir could have been a successful entrepreneur on this board. But I know you could care less.

Status

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top