JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I know this doesn't belong here and will probably get removed but...

FYI- bimart on 185th/Farmington has 3000-4000 pmc tactical 5.56 at .40/each. I'd check around bimarts before you buy someone's ridiculous $1/shot stuff

I was at bimart in statyton yesterday, and their prices were much lower on .45, .40, .308 and a few others.
The differance was at least 4 bucks a box from Wholesale sports on Lancaster.

However there was a much smaller section. No 223/556 or .44

It always seams to me that bimart has the best prices.. maybe walmart too.

Yeah. My bimart is very well stocked. Just left Beaverton bimart and they are as well. Even had a bunch of IMR 4064 powder. Just sick of people trying to take advantage of everyone.

They must have got it all. Vancouver east side Bi-Mart had nothing. I was looking at something else and overhead the girl tell someone I got the ammo shipment but no .556.

Ask your local Bi-Mart what day they get their shipment on. Forest Grove had PMC for $7.99/box of 20 and had a bunch. I was going to buy some for the sake of buying some, but I figured it would be better to let others who didn't stock up get it. I hope some @SS doesn't go in and buy it up just to sell it here when supply gets tighter.

~Mitch

The problem with the limit is it is only per transaction. So you walk in without wife you get your boxes and she gets hers. You both pay walk out to the car put it away and walk back inside and do it again.. I watched a guy and his wife do this the other day. I must have done it 4 or 5 times

The problem with the limit is it is only per transaction. So you walk in without wife you get your boxes and she gets hers. You both pay walk out to the car put it away and walk back inside and do it again.. I watched a guy and his wife do this the other day. I must have done it 4 or 5 times

That's so dick. You'd think someone like the manager could say "sir, we have a limit to keep people from being piggy about certain items".

~Mitch

Can't stop them all, but quantity limits stop most, and that's what matters.

And thankfully, most Bi-Mart gun counter employees I've met have a working set of eyes, so they can tell when the same person is asking for ammunition every 10 minutes.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top