JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$10
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Olympia
State
Washington
Zip Code
These fit .223 AKs (i.e. SLR106u) too with some considerable filing. Even when filed there is a considerable amount of material left for structural stability.

They are black. I have 15 I think.

I know go ahead and laugh smiley face because I know they are selling for this online at the same price, but I bought these on 1/18/2013 and I need to try and get what I have in them. The price is OBO, but go easy. I am trying to get out of collecting. I had plans to make a Galil, but no go.

Yes must pickup at Summit Lake Park and Ride off Hwy 8.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
These fit .223 AKs (i.e. SLR106u) too with some considerable filing. Even when filed there is a considerable amount of material left for structural stability.

They are black. I have 15 I think.

I know go ahead and laugh smiley face because I know they are selling for this online at the same price, but I bought these on 1/18/2013 and I need to try and get what I have in them. The price is OBO, but go easy. I am trying to get out of collecting. I had plans to make a Galil, but no go.

Yes must pickup at Summit Lake Park and Ride off Hwy 8.
Still have?

A few left. The followers are worth the money for the mags alone for 74 mag conversions. I need 5.56 AK mags or a bakelight 74 30rd mag if you wanted to trade for some.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.