JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
looking for winchester or CCI ammo. have .22lr ammo for trade (reasonable trade rates) or if you see any in the stores, buy it! would meet you to purchase it and buy you a beer for your efforts/time. thanks.

Have you checked Bi-Mart. The couple that I frequent always have CCI. Winchester Super X is a different story....

which ones are you going to? i am in gresham area and could pop accross the bridge, if necessary. thanks for the info.

As with any of them, if you are coming from Gresham I would definitely call first. These are the ones that I mainly go to. The one off Falk road is closest to me so I hit it most often.

2601 Falk Road
Vancouver, WA 98661
(360) 695-6333
Pharmacy (360) 695-7578

or

11912 NE Fourth Plain Blvd.
Orchards, WA 98682
(360) 944-5432
Pharmacy (360) 944-8368

If you don't mind me asking what are you shooting them out of?

Good luck!

Automag II and if you see any, buy it!. i will drive to meet you to purchase and buy you a beer for your efforts.

I am assuming that you mean ammo. :s0131:

A have an AMT-II also. 4 1/2" and mine isn't very reliable. It functions OK, just not reliable.

I will keep an eye open for the ammo for you. How much you looking for? Any and all? Have you tried the "new" Winchester Varmint HV through it? I know the Bi-Mart near me usually has this stuff.

yes i meant ammo, sorry.
i have a 6 1/2 and reliability is an issue.
i've found the winchester and the cci have been the best. have not tried the Varmint HV. never hurts to try.
i had a smith clean up the internals, polish the feed ramp, deburr the sharp edges. made a huge difference.
if you are good with a dremel, you might consider it.
as for ammo, see what you come across. i will buy it.

how about it guys and gals? still looking for .22WMR/ magnum ammo.
like i stated before, if you have some to sell, i am interested!
if you find any in the retail market, buy it and i will gladly meet you and buy it.
as for the finders fee, that is up to you what beverage or ?? you might want. thanks.

SP101:

I just returned from the Bi-Mart on Falk Rd. in Vancouver. I was able to get 400 rounds (4 boxes) of the CCI-22WMR HP+V. There was about another 6-8 boxes (of 100) left on the shelf when I left.

Gimme a heads up next time you are in the Hazel Dell area. Easier for me to meet during the day, prefer around lunch. Anywhere from 11am-1pm, M-F.

Each box was $12.97 + 8.4% sales tax. I am not from Oregon, and didn't buy it in Oregon, so I had to pay it.

My own reply with apologies to every one!

They were NOT boxes of 100 that I got, and that were for sale. They were the "typical" boxes of 50. I got a total of 4 boxes - 200 total rounds.

They were also $12.79 per box - not $12.97.

Yes, I have the receipts. I should have slowed down before typing and posting my find.

Again, my apologies for the wrong round count and dollar amount.

SP101:

I just returned from the Bi-Mart on Falk Rd. in Vancouver. I was able to get 400 rounds (4 boxes) of the CCI-22WMR HP+V. There was about another 6-8 boxes (of 100) left on the shelf when I left.

Gimme a heads up next time you are in the Hazel Dell area. Easier for me to meet during the day, prefer around lunch. Anywhere from 11am-1pm, M-F.

Each box was $12.97 + 8.4% sales tax. I am not from Oregon, and didn't buy it in Oregon, so I had to pay it.

still looking for 500 more rounds or so. use it mostly for the grandkids. if you find some out in the marketplace, buy and i will reimburse you, buy it.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.