JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
22 WMR
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Like the title says, I need some. Picking up a rifle tomorrow and I have no ammo for it. I am a big .22 mag fan and used to own one but have been away from it for a few years so I have no ammo.

If anyone has some, please shoot me a convo. I'm not paying $1/round for it so don't bother if that's what you want.

Thank you. :)

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
well if ya was closer I could help ya out, and you could try out the rifle and sight in that bass ackwards scope here too.

Saw this on grabagun the other day. Still in stock. $0.80 :eek:

I've got 100 rounds cci 30 gr maxi-mag tnt I'd sell you for $50. You'd have to come to corvallis to get it though, sorry.

Yeah, great deal but damn that's too far!
Today's ammo prices, almost worth it, almost!

If it were 22lr at a hell of a deal, boy would I try to make a reason to drive to get it. Haven't seen any Rimfire in months and I'm not trying to find it.

Best luck J.

What rifle did you get?

Today's ammo prices, almost worth it, almost!

If it were 22lr at a hell of a deal, boy would I try to make a reason to drive to get it. Haven't seen any Rimfire in months and I'm not trying to find it.

Best luck J.

What rifle did you get?

I'm getting a Marlin from the classifieds. :)

Like the title says, I need some. Picking up a rifle tomorrow and I have no ammo for it. I am a big .22 mag fan and used to own one but have been away from it for a few years so I have no ammo.

If anyone has some, please shoot me a convo. I'm not paying $1/round for it so don't bother if that's what you want.

Thank you. :)
I have 250 rds at a decent price here in Portland. Text me 5304013068

buy a 17 mach2. bimart has atleast 2000 rounds of it for CHEAP here in keizer....:s0114:

literally thats the only ammo they have right now. :rolleyes:

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.