JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$280
Manufacturer
Marlin
Caliber
22 WMR
City
Brush Prairie
State
Washington
Zip Code
Marlin 922M semi-auto rifle in good condition. Includes two 5 round nickel plated OEM magazines, scope mount, case, and some spare parts. Has new BlackJack recoil buffer, just installed. The composite trigger guard was slightly damaged by a solvent, but not in a way that affects functionality. A brand new trigger guard is included, along with new trigger return spring and recoil spring. No other known problems. I have not found this rifle to be particularly accurate, but also don't know why that should be the case. The action seems very reliable and has never once failed to cycle a round or lock the bolt open after the last round. The barrel is in good condition inside and out with no sign of rust or pitting.

Despite the semi-auto action, I believe that this rifle can be legally sold / purchased in WA state.

Marlin 922M-1.jpg Marlin 922M-2.jpg Marlin 922M-3.jpg Marlin 922M-4.jpg Marlin 922M-5.jpg Marlin 922M-6.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I would be willing to ship but need to look into the what it would cost. So far as I know I would have to take it to a local FFL and ask them to send it to your FFL. It comes in a blow molded case but possibly would need to have a cardboard box outside that.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.