JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
IMG_1025.JPG

Ad closed, pistol sold

NEW info as of 11/27/17 Just got trigger gauge that starts at 8oz-this broke WAY before-my quess now is probably between 2-4oz trigger pull on this pistol.

Unique "Olympique" 22 short rapid fire pistol in VERY good condition. Had gunsmith go through and all is good. Very accurate. Shot the 1/2" and 3/4 " targets leaning on t post at 15 yards using cci shorts (5 shots each, back to back). Decided to try and sell this again because I have a hard time seeing these sights for some reason(could it be that I'm 63). I also have a high standard short that works better for me. This is a great pistol for the right person at a great price. $550.00 in Roseburg. Willing to ship for additional cost of shipping.
Thanks
Joe

Last Edited:
Thank you for that comment! I think it's a steal but has been for sale quite awhile. Will be putting in local gun store this week. Hope somebody gets a Christmas present!

I had the predecessor to this, the Unique DES69 with the necessary barrel weight. It had this very clever dry-fire arrangement where you screwed in a little grub screw that 'interfered' with the fall of the hammer. Very simple and effective.

The only down-side to it was the thumb-busting loading button on the mags, even for the five-shot magazines.

tac

Didn't know the des69 was first. Thought in general from what I've read was that they were somewhat similar. The mag for mine is very easy to load and one of the things that impressed about this gun was how smooth the mag slides into gun. Swiss watch feel even though I've never owned a Swiss watch. ;)

The .22LR DES69 came to the market in 1972, having been designed and made at Unique's factory in Hendaye, a town in the Pyrenees noted for the armament industry - Unique D'armes Des Pyrenees Francaise. The version that you show, in .22 Short, is meant for the 25m Olympic Rapid Fire match, and has the designation VO79 - Vitesse Olympique, and it at least seven years newer. A beautiful pistol, its compact size and lack of recoil made it a favourite with people with smaller hands, mrs tac included. Unique disappeared around the year 2000...

tac

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.