JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello,
I'm looking for a .22 revolver for my wife. I think that she would do well with a western style single action. We are both "plinkers" and she simply can't cock her Ruger Mk III 22/45 anymore. I have that pistol for sale in the hand gun classified section.
Thanks for reading my ad!

Hello bivy53,
the Arminius 8 shot target model was imported by F.I.E. located in Florida. They were manufactured in Germany. They aren't particularly rare and were never considered to be serious contenders by target shooters. that being said, they were a reliable "plinker" and would work for my wife. Value depends on condition, so I'm guessing top value is $125.00. New they were $195.00. I know because I bought 8 of them new in the box.

Like I said before, denial of offer doesn't break my heart. I happen to like my arminius way more than a buck and a quarter. Only mentioned the rarity as I have the only one I have seen in person for a very long time.

F.I.E. imported a slug of hand guns from various places around the world. They quit importing the Arminius because of changes that the ATF required in the safety mechanism. Best of luck to you.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.