Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTB WA .22 Revolver

Discussion in 'Handguns Wanted' started by oldcorpgunny, Apr 17, 2014.

1. oldcorpgunny

oldcorpgunny Clark County, WA Active Member

Hello,
    I'm looking for a .22 revolver for my wife. I think that she would do well with a western style single action. We are both "plinkers" and she simply can't cock her Ruger Mk III 22/45 anymore. I have that pistol for sale in the hand gun classified section.
    Thanks for reading my ad!

2. bivy53

bivy53 Longview, Wa. Active Member

How about a very nice and kinda rare Arminius 8 shot target model? Good shooter...in fact I like it so much that a decline of offer won't break my heart.

3. oldcorpgunny

Hello bivy53,
    the Arminius 8 shot target model was imported by F.I.E. located in Florida. They were manufactured in Germany. They aren't particularly rare and were never considered to be serious contenders by target shooters. that being said, they were a reliable "plinker" and would work for my wife. Value depends on condition, so I'm guessing top value is $125.00. New they were $195.00. I know because I bought 8 of them new in the box.

4. bivy53

bivy53 Longview, Wa. Active Member

Like I said before, denial of offer doesn't break my heart. I happen to like my arminius way more than a buck and a quarter. Only mentioned the rarity as I have the only one I have seen in person for a very long time.

5. oldcorpgunny

F.I.E. imported a slug of hand guns from various places around the world. They quit importing the Arminius because of changes that the ATF required in the safety mechanism. Best of luck to you.

6. NWCustomFirearms

NWCustomFirearms Vancouver, WA Bronze Vendor Bronze Vendor

I have a Ruger single six, blued, 5 1/2" barrel, used but in good condition, contact me for details if you are interested.

Thanks

7. oldcorpgunny

Yes, I'd be interested. Are you looking for a trade, cash? How much is it?

8. NWCustomFirearms

NWCustomFirearms Vancouver, WA Bronze Vendor Bronze Vendor

PM sent with pics

9. oldcorpgunny

Thanks for the photos, but you will need to tell me how much you are asking for it.