JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Not speaking for the OP here, but I find small rounds in their retail boxes cumbersome and slow to access when reloading magazines, etc. If you met @JCORD, you would see he's highly organized and the stuff is stored properly.

Who are you? Are you buying ammo for me?

There is 10 about ten thousand rounds there, that tends to not stay stacked well and is a pain in the rear to transport a couple thousand rounds in small plastic boxes across the state for a rat hunt, carry them out into a field or two and then mess with 40 little plastic boxes to bring back out of the field empty and in three pieces' bulk in ammo cans or bags is just easier. I leave the Winchester stuff in the boxes because the empty box lays flat and will all fit in a pocket when done, plastic not so much.

As for quantity for sale, I am going to keep about a third of this and thin down the rest. I listed all of it because I don't care which third I keep, it all shoots minute of rat for me so I'll just keep the last third remaining.

There is 10 about ten thousand rounds there, that tends to not stay stacked well and is a pain in the rear to transport a couple thousand rounds in small plastic boxes across the state for a rat hunt, carry them out into a field or two and then mess with 40 little plastic boxes to bring back out of the field empty and in three pieces' bulk in ammo cans or bags is just easier. I leave the Winchester stuff in the boxes because the empty box lays flat and will all fit in a pocket when done, plastic not so much.

As for quantity for sale, I am going to keep about a third of this and thin down the rest. I listed all of it because I don't care which third I keep, it all shoots minute of rat for me so I'll just keep the last third remaining.

I understand. Taking youngsters to the rat fields, boxes are more convenient given the spills that inevitably happen, at least for me. Crawling on hands and knees picking up ammo in the alfalfa is no joy. Ha ha.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top