JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$600
Manufacturer
Colt
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Glenwood
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have had this for many years, ran about 200 rounds thru it, real tack driver. Includes box/carry case, 2 mags.

Medical/financial crisis is forcing me to liquidate parts of my collection. The price is fair, I might dicker a little, but no low ballers need respond, I'm desperate but not stupid. :)

Colt 22 heavy barrel.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I paid $199 for my Cadet back in 95'. She's been a safe queen for many years. Probably need to take it out and knock the dust off! They've seemed to have gone in value quite a bit. GLWS :)

FWIW, the Beretta Neos .22 has some parts compatibility with the Colt. I know that the Neos mags will in fact work in the Colt. The base pad is different and the mag doesn't quite fit flush, but they work fine.

The 4.5 inch model was the 1st model introduced and it was produced in the greatest numbers. The next one that came out, was a 6 inch target model with an adjustable rear sight and a full length rail for mounting a scope. Lastly, Colt released a 4.5 inch in black stainless. Sadly, I parted ways with both of those models back in the mid 2000's. :(

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.