JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Nova Freedom .22 Cal
Need Air??? No problem This multi pump PCP lets you leave the air tank behind. Fire up to 17 shots with 40-60 pumps or fill with probe. Features a fully patented high efficiency chamber design that allows the user to fire up ton17 shots at 900 fps or greater after only 40 to 60 pumps of the handle . The innovative lever action design allows you to fire from a 10 shot rotary magazine quickly without stopping to repump , chambered for .22 Cal the Nova Freedom has a 200 cc pressure tank that allows the shooter a 2 stage velocity adjustment of 700 fps to 900 fps ..Each Nova has a automatic overpressure air release as well as a 2 stage trigger, it comes with a manually operated safety, also i have 3 10 shot rotary magazines for it....asking $399.99 gun had 100 rounds test fired through it comes with, 3 10 shot magazine's, a gun sling, 200 22 cal pellets , a stainless steel 40 mpa hand pump with all tools, 2 different scopes the center point 4x32 that the gun came with plus a ledsniper 6x24x50 illuminated red and green scope, i am going to throw in some lifters and and a 2nd set of scope rings for the larger scope, i also have a shooting stick i am throwing in i can also add a free gun case that the large gun fits in even with the larger scope and lifters it fits in the large gun case comes with original box and paperwork....the gun case will drive then shipping price up but for the extra cost in shipping i believe itnis worth it....The total value of the entire package would cost $650.00 asking 400 plus shipping , shipping calculated by your address....

Last Edited:
Nova Freedom .22 Cal
Need Air??? No problem This multi pump PCP lets you leave the air tank behind. Fire up to 17 shots with 40-60 pumps or fill with probe. Features a fully patented high efficiency chamber design that allows the user to fire up ton17 shots at 900 fps or greater after only 40 to 60 pumps of the handle . The innovative lever action design allows you to fire from a 10 shot rotary magazine quickly without stopping to repump , chambered for .22 Cal the Nova Freedom has a 200 cc pressure tank that allows the shooter a 2 stage velocity adjustment of 700 fps to 900 fps ..Each Nova has a automatic overpressure air release as well as a 2 stage trigger, it comes with a manually operated safety, also i have 3 10 shot rotary magazines for it....
20190621_180400.jpg 20190621_180400.jpg
Nova Freedom .22 Cal
Need Air??? No problem This multi pump PCP lets you leave the air tank behind. Fire up to 17 shots with 40-60 pumps or fill with probe. Features a fully patented high efficiency chamber design that allows the user to fire up ton17 shots at 900 fps or greater after only 40 to 60 pumps of the handle . The innovative lever action design allows you to fire from a 10 shot rotary magazine quickly without stopping to repump , chambered for .22 Cal the Nova Freedom has a 200 cc pressure tank that allows the shooter a 2 stage velocity adjustment of 700 fps to 900 fps ..Each Nova has a automatic overpressure air release as well as a 2 stage trigger, it comes with a manually operated safety, also i have 3 10 shot rotary magazines for it....
Sounds like a neat air rifle but...
All for sale ads , need a listed price...Thanks
Andy
Andy

Andy
20190621_180347.jpg 20190621_180334.jpg 20190621_180252.jpg 20190621_180219.jpg 20190621_180129.jpg 20190621_180025.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I apologize for not posting price i wanted to get all the accessories i was adding together first i should have done that in beginning my sincere apologies

I added some photos also sweetened the offer added a shooting stick, 2 scope ring risers, and a second set of scope rings plus a free gun case if you don't mind the extra shipping charge it is larger than original box...this package would cost $650.00 to purchase all that this comes with....
Extra scope, 200 pellets, 2 sets of scope rings, 2 scope risers, a stainless steel hand pump with all accessories, a gun sling, a shooting stick, a extra large gun case

This is sold ....Can someone tell me if i need to mark it sold somewhere , if so where and how do i do so ???? Thank you

I'll close your thread.

If there should be a change for some reason, just PM (conversation function) one of the online staff at the time.

For your future reference, you can close your own ad(s) if sold, no longer for sale etc etc. Use the "thread tools" button, then unclick "open".

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top