JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well the Salem Sportsman's Warehouse seems to be getting back to normal. Quite a bit of .22 lr, though not the CCI MiniMags that my Ruger MKIII likes. Ditto on primers-shelves full of Winchester primers. Except for the WSP that I use for reloading.

Well the Salem Sportsman's Warehouse seems to be getting back to normal. Quite a bit of .22 lr, though not the CCI MiniMags that my Ruger MKIII likes. Ditto on primers-shelves full of Winchester primers. Except for the WSP that I use for reloading.

Watch Academy and Graf&Sons. Academy has it a lot now days. Price is the same as at Wally and free shipping if you buy $25 worth. I was buying the stuff from them all during the panic. Graf is good for both powder and primers. On those you either have to really buy a lot or go in with others though to make it worth the shipping fee for Haz-Mat.

Pretty much what has happened is you get 50% less 22lr for the price it was before. People are willing to pay it. I don't want to lol but it's better than $80 for 325 of Winchester. It's still the cheapest price per round on the market either way you look at it. But I do miss getting 500 rounds of Peter's for $15.

On a side note. Whatever happened to Peter's 12ga loads?

Pretty much what has happened is you get 50% less 22lr for the price it was before. People are willing to pay it. I don't want to lol but it's better than $80 for 325 of Winchester. It's still the cheapest price per round on the market either way you look at it. But I do miss getting 500 rounds of Peter's for $15.

On a side note. Whatever happened to Peter's 12ga loads?

it was between 7 and 10 years ago I was paying $7 for a brick of 500 - granted it was usually American Eagle or sometimes Federal

it was between 7 and 10 years ago I was paying $7 for a brick of 500 - granted it was usually American Eagle or sometimes Federal
Last time I saw that price here is was more like 15+ years ago. Used to see them at Wally at $10 a brick maybe 10+. The real world now is about twice that for stuff like Blazer. That's what you get when you print money by the boat load daily for a decade.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top