JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well the Salem Sportsman's Warehouse seems to be getting back to normal. Quite a bit of .22 lr, though not the CCI MiniMags that my Ruger MKIII likes. Ditto on primers-shelves full of Winchester primers. Except for the WSP that I use for reloading.

Well the Salem Sportsman's Warehouse seems to be getting back to normal. Quite a bit of .22 lr, though not the CCI MiniMags that my Ruger MKIII likes. Ditto on primers-shelves full of Winchester primers. Except for the WSP that I use for reloading.

Watch Academy and Graf&Sons. Academy has it a lot now days. Price is the same as at Wally and free shipping if you buy $25 worth. I was buying the stuff from them all during the panic. Graf is good for both powder and primers. On those you either have to really buy a lot or go in with others though to make it worth the shipping fee for Haz-Mat.

Pretty much what has happened is you get 50% less 22lr for the price it was before. People are willing to pay it. I don't want to lol but it's better than $80 for 325 of Winchester. It's still the cheapest price per round on the market either way you look at it. But I do miss getting 500 rounds of Peter's for $15.

On a side note. Whatever happened to Peter's 12ga loads?

Pretty much what has happened is you get 50% less 22lr for the price it was before. People are willing to pay it. I don't want to lol but it's better than $80 for 325 of Winchester. It's still the cheapest price per round on the market either way you look at it. But I do miss getting 500 rounds of Peter's for $15.

On a side note. Whatever happened to Peter's 12ga loads?

it was between 7 and 10 years ago I was paying $7 for a brick of 500 - granted it was usually American Eagle or sometimes Federal

it was between 7 and 10 years ago I was paying $7 for a brick of 500 - granted it was usually American Eagle or sometimes Federal
Last time I saw that price here is was more like 15+ years ago. Used to see them at Wally at $10 a brick maybe 10+. The real world now is about twice that for stuff like Blazer. That's what you get when you print money by the boat load daily for a decade.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top