JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$325
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Zip Code
5 1/2" target barrel with hiviz front sight, Tandemkross steel hammer bushing so mags pop out. Volquartsen extractor.
2 original mags that came with and 2 additional black ruger magazines. Gunsmith takedown tool. Weaver rail. Ruger lock.
Comes with box and everything inside box. Does not come with original front sight.

Amazingly reliable and accurate gun. Unknown round count. Originally bought this after getting my first firearm, g19, to help with training accuracy. Gun is in excellent condition. Nonthreaded.

Selling for $325 OBO.
I'm willing to drive 45 minutes from Salem to make the transfer. PM with questions or for more photos.

11A4AD9A-3E54-49C3-841B-46D37E599494.jpeg C78EAE44-FE89-418B-9CBD-0294E2BE6450.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
5 1/2" target barrel with hiviz front sight, Tandemkross steel hammer bushing so mags pop out. Volquartsen extractor.
2 original mags that came with and 2 additional black ruger magazines. Gunsmith takedown tool. Weaver rail. Ruger lock.
Comes with box and everything inside box. Does not come with original front sight.

Amazingly reliable and accurate gun. Unknown round count. Originally bought this after getting my first firearm, g19, to help with training accuracy. Gun is in excellent condition. Nonthreaded.

Selling for $325 OBO.
I'm willing to drive 45 minutes from Salem to make the transfer. PM with questions or for more photos.

View attachment 1169406 View attachment 1169407
Still available?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.