JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I have in my position 154 once fired 22-250 brass. Not sure what the market value on these are so make me an offer in trade? I reload for 5.56, 300blk, and 300RUM. :) and I'm realllly new to it yay!

Okay so here is what I have in regards to the different head stamps:

20 WIN (now these are silver looking cases) 18 of these are trimmed and ready for powpow and a projectile. they are primed and I lack anything in the 22-250 to be able to remove the primer... the other two will need to go through the process again.

106 WIN (these are regular brass cases) 93 of these are trimmed and ready for powpow and a projectile. they are primed and I lack anything in the 22-250 to be able to remove the primer... the other 13 will need to go through the process again.

11 R-P: 9 of these are trimmed and ready for powpow and a projectile. they are primed and I lack anything in the 22-250 to be able to remove the primer... the other 2 will need to go through the process again.

17 FC: 16 of these are trimmed and ready for powpow and a projectile. they are primed and I lack anything in the 22-250 to be able to remove the primer... the other one will need to go through the process again.

Due to the issue with the primers being in the cases I would think we would need to do a face to face? if all y'all have any suggestions for removing the primers let me know and I'll do it.

The gentleman that I got these shells in on trade from couldn't remember for 100% what the primers were but he is pretty sure that they are the CCI SM BR-4's since that is all he used back when he was able to reload.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you have not reached a deal yet, Im in Salem and reload for 30-06, 300 RUM and .223/ 5.56. and 300 Blk-out. I have brass, bullets and primers for all of the above, and I can make 220, and 200 grn. lead bullets for the 300BO.

I saw 100 new cases of 22-250 for 50$ at sportman's warehouse in salem. So used casesprices are going to be a bit more than half that value. Let me know what you might want in trade.

So I have in my position 154 once fired 22-250 brass. Not sure what the market value on these are so make me an offer in trade? I reload for 5.56, 300blk, and 300RUM. :) and I'm realllly new to it yay!

Okay so here is what I have in regards to the different head stamps:

20 WIN (now these are silver looking cases) 18 of these are trimmed and ready for powpow and a projectile. they are primed and I lack anything in the 22-250 to be able to remove the primer... the other two will need to go through the process again.

106 WIN (these are regular brass cases) 93 of these are trimmed and ready for powpow and a projectile. they are primed and I lack anything in the 22-250 to be able to remove the primer... the other 13 will need to go through the process again.

11 R-P: 9 of these are trimmed and ready for powpow and a projectile. they are primed and I lack anything in the 22-250 to be able to remove the primer... the other 2 will need to go through the process again.

17 FC: 16 of these are trimmed and ready for powpow and a projectile. they are primed and I lack anything in the 22-250 to be able to remove the primer... the other one will need to go through the process again.

Due to the issue with the primers being in the cases I would think we would need to do a face to face? if all y'all have any suggestions for removing the primers let me know and I'll do it.

The gentleman that I got these shells in on trade from couldn't remember for 100% what the primers were but he is pretty sure that they are the CCI SM BR-4's since that is all he used back when he was able to reload.
when you say trimmed what is the length of the cartridge?

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.