JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$7000
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Zip Code
2020 KTM DUKE 790

Last year of the KTM-Austria made Dukes before they shifted manufacturing to CF MOTO in China.

Many tasteful and premium upgrades, inc:

KTM Power Sports engine case guards
KTM Power Sports comfort/ergo seat (original included)
KTM Power Sports short levers
Rottweiler Performance Power Plate airbox lid (race spec filter and original lid included)
Delkevic Carbon Fiber slip on exhaust
EvoTech engine/frame sliders
New Rage Cycles fender eliminator kit with new brake/running light and turn signals
KTM Twins rear seat cowl
Hepco & Becker rear sportrack
Original rear seat inc.
Aftermarket DUKE mirrors (originals inc.)
EvoTech axle spools front and rear
Aftermarket shifter and brake foot levers/pedals
Original rear grab handle
Original owners manual and delivery papers
Rear moto stand
New color matched waterproof/sunproof motorcycle cover
2 keys
Fresh oil change/service with KTM Motorex oil & filter
Always ran premium 92 octane non-ethanol fuel
Mechanic owned and maintained
Has been well cared for and always stored inside
Approx. 11,800miles

2020 KTM Duke 790, it's a rad bike!
Has the full electronics package, Bluetooth connectivity with the KTM Ride app, 4 different ride modes, bi-directional quick shifter, launch control, different traction control and ABS settings, anti wheelie, ect.

Bike runs and rides amazing. It's basically a brand new bike but with a bunch of nice and tasteful upgrades, add-ons and extras.
This is a very nice bike, it's fast and fun, and, it can be a beast, but it doesn't have to be.
Everything can be turned up or down ect, with a push of a button in the many menus, settings and ride modes that it has.

This is my first street bike, and with the features it has, it doesn't have to be too intimidating, but the experienced rider can still thoroughly enjoy it. I like this bike and it's an absolute blast to ride, however, with that being said, I thought I would like this style of bike and riding more, turns out I'm just more interested in Dual Sport and Adventure style riding, and having the ability to ride in the woods.

$7500 $7000 FIRM!

Located in Toledo but get to Salem regularly.

Thanks for checking it out!

Screenshot_20240212_182342_Samsung Notes.jpg Screenshot_20240212_182330_Samsung Notes.jpg Screenshot_20240212_182321_Samsung Notes.jpg 20230828_192457.jpg 20230804_134909.jpg 20230728_174531.jpg 20230728_174521.jpg 20230715_112626.jpg 20230714_201513.jpg 20230713_214637.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
2020 KTM DUKE 790

Last year of the KTM-Austria made Dukes before they shifted manufacturing to CF MOTO in China.

Many tasteful and premium upgrades, inc:

KTM Power Sports engine case guards
KTM Power Sports comfort/ergo seat (original included)
KTM Power Sports short levers
Rottweiler Performance Power Plate airbox lid (race spec filter and original lid included)
Delkevic Carbon Fiber slip on exhaust
EvoTech engine/frame sliders
New Rage Cycles fender eliminator kit with new brake/running light and turn signals
KTM Twins rear seat cowl
Hepco & Becker rear sportrack
Original rear seat inc.
Aftermarket DUKE mirrors (originals inc.)
EvoTech axle spools front and rear
Aftermarket shifter and brake foot levers/pedals
Original rear grab handle
Original owners manual and delivery papers
Rear moto stand
New color matched waterproof/sunproof motorcycle cover
2 keys
Fresh oil change/service with KTM Motorex oil & filter
Always ran premium 92 octane non-ethanol fuel
Mechanic owned and maintained
Has been well cared for and always stored inside
Approx. 11,800miles

2020 KTM Duke 790, it's a rad bike!
Has the full electronics package, 4 different ride modes, bi-directional quick shifter, launch control, different traction control and ABS modes, anti wheelie, ect. Bike runs and Rlrides amazing. It's basically a brand new bike but with a bunch of nice and tasteful upgrades, add-ons and extras.
This is a very nice bike, it's fast and fun, and, it can be a beast, but it doesn't have to be. Everything can be turned up or down ect, with a push of a button in the many menus, settings and ride modes that it has. This is my first street bike, and with the features it has, it doesn't have to be too intimidating, but the experienced rider can still thoroughly enjoy it. I like this bike and it's an absolute blast to ride, however, with that being said, I thought I would like this style of bike and riding more, turns out I'm just more interested in Dual Sport and Adventure style riding, and having the ability to ride in the woods.

$7500

Located in Toledo but get to Salem regularly.

Thanks for checking it out!

View attachment 1846951View attachment 1846952View attachment 1846953View attachment 1846954View attachment 1846955View attachment 1846956View attachment 1846957View attachment 1846958View attachment 1846959View attachment 1846960
Beautiful Bike! I worked for a dealer, part-time for a while, and got to burnish brakes on a regular basis. Goodluck with your sale!

These bikes are top of the line. I have never ridden the 790, when I worked there, KTM had a 690. And it was the exact Bike I would have bought if I had the cash at the time... I'm a little old and beat up now, but I can still dream.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top