JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$11500
City
Des Moines
State
Washington
Zip Code
Hello all,

Up for sale is my current daily driver, the BMW I3 electric car, with the Range Extender setup. This car I originally bought from BMW Northwest as factory CPO (Certified Pre-Owned) lease return and used it to go to school in North Seattle and save on gas costs. I am selling this car to upgrade to newer car and would make a great entry level hybrid car for someone who wants to get into the electric car market without spending too much money and have a car that has been serviced by and only by BMW Northwest. While it has its normal dings and scratches from being a daily driver, it's still in great condition nonetheless.

All services are up to date and next service is due in July of 2021 as most services are once a year. Recently had it serviced for it's annual maintenance cycle as well as a brake fluid flush. Tires are about year old, BMW factory standard all season tires installed at dealer. No accidents or fender benders were ever on this car and has a clean title. I also have both original window stickers, owner's manual in its factory holder, both key fobs, level 1 wall outlet charging plug and floor mats as I put in Weather tech rubber floor mats in to keep the carpet floor mats from getting worn and nasty.

The only "catch" is that it is financed through BMW financial, so they have the title accordingly, so with a bit of patience and open communication, we can ensure the title can be released and mailed to you personally or work with your financial institution to make things go smoothly as possible. Cash or Cashier's check from a legit bank or credit union I will accept. Checks must clear without hindrances. If you want to see the car in person, I will only meet up at my local police station (DMPD) and no test drives are permitted without cash in hand and you must have a valid driver licence and insurance per applicable laws. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions such as VIN, more pics etc. Price is firm. No "tirekickers", "dreamers", etc. Only serious inquiries please. In other words, if you contact me, I need to be able to contact you back if you indeed have sincere interest in buying my car.
I am also not currently interested in trades and will not part things out or exchage parts to maintain continuity. Vehicle is sold on a first come, first served basis. I also do NOT need help selling my car aka 3rd party sellers. Thanks for looking.
Phone: Call or text: 206-three zero five-8522

20201018_142519.jpg 20201018_141332.jpg 20201018_141101.jpg 20201018_141004.jpg 20201018_141025.jpg 20201018_141033.jpg 20201018_140937.jpg 20201018_140913.jpg 20201018_133433.jpg 20201018_133132.jpg 20201018_142750.jpg 20201018_142824.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top