JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$220
Manufacturer
Taurus
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Specifications and features: Taurus Millennium Pro PT-145 Semi Automatic Handgun .45 ACP 3.25" barrel 1:12" twist with 6 grooves 10 round magazine Single/double action Ambidextrous manual safety and firing pin block Loaded chamber indicator Heinie "Straight-Eight" front and rear sights Posi-Traction slide serrations Black compact polymer frame with checkered grip Duo-Tone finish 5.125" tall 1.25" wide 6.125" overall length 22.2 oz unloaded The Millennium Pro compact polymer frame pistol is the 3rd generation of the Taurus series. Design features include enhanced finger indexing memory pads, posi-traction slide serrations, integral magazine base extension and recessed magazine release. The Millennium Pro carries four safety features, including the Taurus security system, manual safety lever, trigger block mechanism, and a firing pin block.

Tarus PT145 Pro.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Welcome to NWFA.

I'm Interested.

Sending you a Personal Message with a couple of questions.

Do you know if this pistol was repaired by Taurus as part of the safety recall from the 2013 lawsuit?

The PT 145 Millennium Pro was one of the pistols safety-recalled by Taurus as the result of the 2013 lawsuit. One option owners had was to send the pistol to Taurus and Taurus would upgrade/repair the safety issues, then send the pistol back to the owner. I believe that Taurus sent a document back with these weapons certifying the repair.

It has not been worked on by Taurus, and it is later than the 2013 model year. I will edit the post to reflect the info you shared, and make clear that it HAS NOT been sent to them for recall service. I have responded to your PM

Last edited by a moderator:
It has not been worked on by Taurus, and it is later than the 2013 model year. I will edit the post to reflect the info you shared, and make clear that it HAS NOT been sent to them for recall service. I have responded to your PM
Thanks for the clarification about the recall.

Even then - I think this is a very fair price for a range gun in 45 ACP. In my experience this pistol is a surprisingly soft shooter for a 45. Someone will have a lot of fun with it without breaking their bank account.

GLWS.

Specifications and features: Taurus Millennium Pro PT-145 Semi Automatic Handgun .45 ACP 3.25" barrel 1:12" twist with 6 grooves 10 round magazine Single/double action Ambidextrous manual safety and firing pin block Loaded chamber indicator Heinie "Straight-Eight" front and rear sights Posi-Traction slide serrations Black compact polymer frame with checkered grip Duo-Tone finish 5.125" tall 1.25" wide 6.125" overall length 22.2 oz unloaded The Millennium Pro compact polymer frame pistol is the 3rd generation of the Taurus series. Design features include enhanced finger indexing memory pads, posi-traction slide serrations, integral magazine base extension and recessed magazine release. The Millennium Pro carries four safety features, including the Taurus security system, manual safety lever, trigger block mechanism, and a firing pin block.

View attachment 848709
is this pistol available?

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.