JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ruger SR1911
black Hogue grips have original ones as well

comes with two 8 round mags original box and case, still has plastic it was wrapped in.
75 rounds fmj
20 rounds Critical Defense
black OWB Blackhawk holster.
>400 rounds downrange

Cash $1000 for everything. Don't like it? Deal with it, maybe you should offer me a trade route?

Trades:
must be Ruger
Stainless heavily preferred
no large calibers (30-06 and below)
no plastic stocks

It appears to me that the people who constantly crap on other peoples threads are the ones who want the item but are broke *#& or have nothing worth value. So I will assume that those who decide to open their keyboard and spout off their ignorance on the internet are just that... broke ignorant people without anything of value. For those who are respectful: much appreciated and that's why I keep returning to this site (and support it).

525439_4467110916456_392896247_n.jpg

It appears to me that the people who constantly crap on other peoples threads are the ones who want the item but are broke *#& or have nothing worth value. So I will assume that those who decide to open their keyboard and spout off their ignorance on the internet are just that... broke ignorant people without anything of value. For those who are respectful: much appreciated and that's why I keep returning to this site (and support it).

That's sure to attract buyers. Geez dude, you crapped on yourself with this one.

That's sure to attract buyers. Geez dude, you crapped on yourself with this one.

I am not ashamed of what I wrote. I meant it. Thats how in see it.
I am as square as one can be and don't like putting up with thee people's crap.

I make $150k a year and wouldn't buy your not-that-great generally average run of the mill Ruger 1911 at half the price you're asking even if it was worth it. Let the offers flow in, though. I'm sure they're just waiting after that nice piece of advertising.

I make $150k a year and wouldn't buy your not-that-great generally average run of the mill Ruger 1911 at half the price you're asking even if it was worth it. Let the offers flow in, though. I'm sure they're just waiting after that nice piece of advertising.

Congratulations on your income. Thank you for your comment.

The sr1911 is not fancy but practical in reviews its said to be one of the best for 100 and under and a heavy competitor it the 1500 range. I personal think a 1000 is a bit steep even with the 100 in extras, but it's obvious he is looking for a trade not a sale so if someone is willing t pay it why not take it.

It's not that we can't afford and it's not that you can't ask what you want for your gun.
it's the annoyance of having to weed through an add for a used gun 150-250 over retail
and the BUMPS for weeks sometimes months

I would really like to pick one of these up, out of my price range though. Good luck with your sale.

Buy a nice Kimber or Sig Sauer 1911 for less money. Years of making 1911's in that manufacturing group. This is Ruger's very first 1911 and although it appears to be a fine pistol, I've never been a fan of first run anything. The first model is always the predecessor to the next after the bugs have been worked out. The 1997 Corvette comes to mind when I think of first run. Nice car, but the 1998 was far better.

I didn't realize that NWFA has turned into the biggest circle jerk since NASIOC and some of the other Bro popped collar sites on he Internet.

This would be enough for me to throw in the towel on this site had I not just supported it.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.