Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

2011 Ruger SR1911

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by Dyjital, Mar 27, 2013.

1. Dyjital

Dyjital Albany, Ore Flavorite Member Bronze Supporter

Ruger SR1911
    black Hogue grips have original ones as well

comes with two 8 round mags original box and case, still has plastic it was wrapped in.
    75 rounds fmj
    20 rounds Critical Defense
    black OWB Blackhawk holster.
    >400 rounds downrange

Cash $1000 for everything. Don't like it? Deal with it, maybe you should offer me a trade route?

Trades:
    must be Ruger
    Stainless heavily preferred
    no large calibers (30-06 and below)
    no plastic stocks

It appears to me that the people who constantly crap on other peoples threads are the ones who want the item but are broke *#& or have nothing worth value. So I will assume that those who decide to open their keyboard and spout off their ignorance on the internet are just that... broke ignorant people without anything of value. For those who are respectful: much appreciated and that's why I keep returning to this site (and support it).

525439_4467110916456_392896247_n.jpg

px4 and (deleted member) like this.
  2. All2kool

All2kool Portland, OR Active Member

That's sure to attract buyers. Geez dude, you crapped on yourself with this one.

3. Dyjital

I am not ashamed of what I wrote. I meant it. Thats how in see it.
    I am as square as one can be and don't like putting up with thee people's crap.

px4 and (deleted member) like this.
  4. SynapticSilence

SynapticSilence Battle Ground, WA Well-Known Member

I make $150k a year and wouldn't buy your not-that-great generally average run of the mill Ruger 1911 at half the price you're asking even if it was worth it. Let the offers flow in, though. I'm sure they're just waiting after that nice piece of advertising.

baldone61, mdlee52, rur862 and 3 others like this.
  5. Dyjital

Congratulations on your income. Thank you for your comment.

6. Bradg450

Bradg450 Oregon Member

The sr1911 is not fancy but practical in reviews its said to be one of the best for 100 and under and a heavy competitor it the 1500 range. I personal think a 1000 is a bit steep even with the 100 in extras, but it's obvious he is looking for a trade not a sale so if someone is willing t pay it why not take it.

Dyjital and (deleted member) like this.
  7. pdx210

pdx210 Clackamas Active Member

It's not that we can't afford and it's not that you can't ask what you want for your gun.
    it's the annoyance of having to weed through an add for a used gun 150-250 over retail
    and the BUMPS for weeks sometimes months

8. IheartGUNS

IheartGUNS WaCo Well-Known Member

150k a year? Damn dude nice.

9. B.P.

B.P. Gresham Member

I would really like to pick one of these up, out of my price range though. Good luck with your sale.

10. All2kool

All2kool Portland, OR Active Member

Buy a nice Kimber or Sig Sauer 1911 for less money. Years of making 1911's in that manufacturing group. This is Ruger's very first 1911 and although it appears to be a fine pistol, I've never been a fan of first run anything. The first model is always the predecessor to the next after the bugs have been worked out. The 1997 Corvette comes to mind when I think of first run. Nice car, but the 1998 was far better.

11. subic97

subic97 Beaverton, Oregon Member

Go to NW Armory, I picked one up 2 weeks ago for $649. Gun Broker has them sometimes for $749 so does Fishermans in Oregon City.

B.P. and (deleted member) like this.
  12. B.P.

B.P. Gresham Member

How do you like yours soo far?

13. Dyjital

I didn't realize that NWFA has turned into the biggest circle jerk since NASIOC and some of the other Bro popped collar sites on he Internet.

This would be enough for me to throw in the towel on this site had I not just supported it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.