JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$7000
City
Eugene
State
Oregon
Zip Code
2010 Harley Davidson FXDB Dyna Street Bob low miles, 2 owners

Selling my 2010 Harley Davidson Dyna Street Bob FXDB that has very low miles at only 17,000 with no issues whatsoever. I am the second owner. It has been well maintained, never abused and a great example of one of the best Harleys ever built, the Dyna that is unfortunately not in production anymore. It has the 96 CI w/ 6 speed trans. I replaced the factory ape hanger bars with Biltwell tracker mid bars mounted on 8" Paughco straight risers, which made a huge difference in control and comfort. LED high lumen headlight. It's got an Arlen Ness big sucker open intake system with the synthetic filter, and S&S slash cut slip-ons, tuned with a Vance and Hines powerpac. Basically a full stage 1 that really woke it up! Also has a Saddlemen explorer seat that is very comfortable for rider and passenger as well a TC bros sissy bar. Stock mid controls offer great control while fold-up highway pegs allow you stretch your legs out. I built this bike to handle twisties while also being a comfortable cruiser and it excels at those and everything in between.

Changed all fluids at 10k
Rear tire at 14k
Engine oil/filter 15k

This bike is ready to rip and has many more miles on it for the next owner. It has been as reliable as possible, never left me stranded or had a single issue with it. I have a clean Oregon title in my name $7,000

I have more pics I can text.

20230630_164246.jpg 20230630_164350.jpg 20230630_164619.jpg 20230630_164848.jpg 20230630_164726.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class