JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$2500
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
Looking to sell my '08 Clubman S.
Has around 120k miles on it
Does not start not sure why but I think it might be the JBE.
I've had it for 5 years, it was my daily for most of that. Parked it one day to drive a different car for a bit and I haven't been able to get it to start since.
I've spent a decent chunk of change keeping it running over the years but I have other projects I'd prefer my money go towards.
Have receipts for all work done on it since I've owned it. I've kept up on oil changes every
Would be a great car for someone more qualified than me to flip.
Title is clean
Willing to take partial trades for guns, ammo, or optics
Price is obo

IMG_20230525_191940199_HDR.jpg IMG_20230525_191841774_HDR.jpg IMG_20230525_191858457_HDR~2.jpg IMG_20230525_191812158_HDR~2.jpg IMG_20230525_191819898_HDR~2.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Yeah it sounds like its cranking but wont start. I have used a portable jumper on it trying to get it to start
It's almost 100% your JBE then:) the fuel pump relay sits on the same high voltage circuit as the ignition system and it does NOT like the extra juice, usually causing the fuel pump solder point to deteriorate/crack. IF you have a 10mm socket, snips, high watt hot solder gun, new Fuel pump relay and a spare 4-6 hours, it can be repaired vs replaced.

Ps. If you can get it towed it to Veneta, I might make you an offer! 😜

It's almost 100% your JBE then:) the fuel pump relay sits on the same high voltage circuit as the ignition system and it does NOT like the extra juice, usually causing the fuel pump solder point to deteriorate/crack. IF you have a 10mm socket, snips, high watt hot solder gun, new Fuel pump relay and a spare 4-6 hours, it can be repaired vs replaced.

Ps. If you can get it towed it to Veneta, I might make you an offer! 😜
Thats what I was leaning towards being the problem, I have access to the tools to do it but I just haven't allocated the time to do it and probably wont anytime soon. Id rather just free up the space in the street
Oof thatd be a spendy tow for a maybe lol

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top