JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
We have a super nice full-size Polaris ATV for that special lady in your life. This is pink machine has 200cc's of go-fast, automatic transmission, reverse, electric start (has kickstarter also), and has less than 50 hours on it, probably less! Never seen a second at the dunes, mostly ridden around on our property chasing the kids around. Wife hates to see it go, but loss of job forces our hand (and this price)

No surprises here, this thing is totally turn-key. All it needs is a new rider! My wife is 5' 4" 105lbs soaking wet and she can still handle this, so in addition to being perfect for a girlfriend or wife, it would make a great present for a daughter; being that it's not something she's going to outgrow in a year or two. Take it from me, nothing sucks worse than buying a nice $2300 Predator 90 for your son, only to have him ride it for one very, very short summer and outgrow it by the following year.

I have a few extras to seal the deal, like a flag, oil change kit, oil (both a the good stuff, Polaris) Asking$1400, with partial trades considered if there is at least $900 cash involved and the rest made up with firearms or sporting goods of some nature.

More pics on request, atv is at my house in La Pine, OR. Will deliver to anyone if transportation costs are discussed in advance to ensure a serious buyer. PM me or reply to this thread. Thanks!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top