JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Please note: I am posting these for a friend that is an OR L.E.O. and has chosen to not have an online presence. Transfer can be in WA or OR in the Vancouver or Portland area. He is not looking for trades on this, and if think our pricing is off go ahead and send me a message to discuss your thoughts.

If you would like to make a low ball offer please feel free to post it in this thread so everyone can see what a cheapskate you are. :cool:

Please start a conversation with me if you would like to purchase this and I will put you in contact with my friend.

Low 900's SN 2007 Noveske N4 Afghan, aprox 400 rounds. No magazines. Does come with a kind of generic VISM case that is in like new condition with the tag still on it.

From what I have read Noveske stopped the upper/lower overlapping laser etched logo cross to distinguish factory built rifles around November 2009. Reportedly this was because when rifles came back in for rebuild (presumably from overseas) replacing damaged uppers or lowers would result in just half a logo which I guess looked silly.

Photos tell the story, the lower is a factory finish blem, visible on the right side. The only mark I can find is on the left side just behind the mag well. The green spots on the mag well are moss from the table it's sitting on.

I have seen a few ads with the price posted buried in the text and people asking for the price, so . . .

-----> $1,800 <-----
N4Afghan (3).jpg N4Afghan (4).jpg N4Afghan (5).jpg N4Afghan (6).jpg N4Afghan (8).jpg N4Afghan (10).jpg

Last Edited:
Last bump for the locals. ;) He was wanting a local sale, but has decided that next stop is gunbroker or someplace like that. Probably not ThatOneWebSiteNamedAfterAmericasRifle.com They said I could come back if I promised to play nice, and my mama taught me it was wrong to lie. :cool:

Sold and closed

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.