JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
*SOLD*

Great bike and runs / rides excellent. I have the original seat and passenger back rest, all the paperwork, factory controls/crash bars. The original owner is a friend of mine and I have al the paperwork that came with it. When I got it a few years ago I (Masons motorcycle in Canby) put some forward controls on it which made it even more comfortable. It has a lot of extras that have been done all by professionals. I get it serviced annually at Mason's in Canby. The bike is loud, has plenty of power especially for being a bigger guy... I've ridden for about 10 years and this is my favorite bike to date. The only reason I'm selling is because I have a baby on the way and need to pay some bills. $5500 OBO. Title free and clear in my name, title in hand.
-Daro

2017-03-16 16.56.53 hdr.JPG 2017-03-16 16.57.21 hdr.JPG IMG_2833.JPG IMG_2835.JPG IMG_2836.JPG IMG_2837.JPG IMG_2843.JPG IMG_2845.JPG IMG_2846.JPG IMG_2847.JPG IMG_2848.JPG IMG_2850.JPG

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top