JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
After owning my truck since new, I need to sell my 2002 Dodge CTD 4X4. I really have no need for it, I have put about only 5000 miles on it in the last 3 years. I just had the front and rear differential fluids changed out and the transfer case fluid. There is nothing wrong with the truck, get in it and drive. I need to change the oil, and may get to that today. It has always run Rotella T full Synthetic since 10,000 mile mark.

There are 94*** miles on it. No rips or tears in the seats, buckstop rear bumper. CB mount will stay in the truck, and the antenna cable and mount. Add on's are a Van Aaken box, cold air intake, and Rips 4" exhaust, Westin nerf bars, spray in liner with dodge symbols on tailgate, and front deflectors. The tires are still good, and I have the originals. The snug fit canopy will be included also for my price. Only issue is the black plastic front bumper cover looks like it has been painted a silver color. Not sure why it discolored, but it did. Few scratches here and there, but only one door ding.

Looking for $19,000. Not looking for any trades or parting it out for now. I had this on another truck website that goes from WA/OR/ID, I am not traveling to you if you are out of state or more than an hour away, sorry. I did this once, and guy offered me $12k. I am not interested in wasting my time or yours, so if the price is not what you like, sorry, I am negotiable a little, but not much. Just FYI, $16k will not buy this truck, I can get that from the dealer and then get the tax credit. Not trying to be a jerk, just getting some things out of the way ahead of time.

DSC00499.jpg
DSC00498.jpg
DSC00497.jpg
DSC00496.jpg
DSC00495.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top