JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a 2001 Jeep Cherokee sport. Automatic transmission, has 4hi and 4lo. 4.0 straight 6.It's got 184000 miles on it. 12k winch with remote.it doesn't have a title or registration.i do have a bill of sale from the previous owner who it is registered to. Tags are expired. I think it's a 2 inch lift on it. Not sure on tire size but there's still a lot of tread left on them. Runs good and fires right up. It's great jeep for off roading and pulling out other cars and trucks. Pulls to the right a little once you hit around 55. Needs breaks and the inside could use a good carpet cleaning. Asking 2800 for it. Might do part trade on a nice 14ft John boat with trolling motor or a nice 30-06 bolt action with a scope set up.

Having problems getting pictures to load, I'll try agin later but until then message me and I can email or text them to you.

316C848F-AB94-43C4-B654-E26090B9B381.jpeg

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top