JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Think you're ready to survive the zombie apocalypse?
If you don't have one of these, then you aren't.

2001 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 short bed quad cab
318 V8, 5 speed manual transmission
155,xxx miles

$2500 OBO

I feel that I am asking a fair price but reasonable offers will be considered, drop me a line and we can discuss.

Trades? Perhaps.

Make me an offer I cant refuse.

I just want this truck to find a good home.

A drunk driver hit my baby (this truck) in my driveway back in January, it broke my heart.
He hit the rear passenger side bumper and pushed it into my garage damaging the front bumper and hood. The back taillights didn't even burn out. (this is a "salvage title")

It's got a lift and aftermarket rims and tires. Bed liner, power locks, power windows, power mirrors, cd player, cruise control, tow package, transmission radiator,

This truck is still a beast, and it runs and drives PERFECTLY. It is solid and powerful. Rolls smooth down the highway, and powers up hills.
Thank god for the strength of MOPAR.

Clutch was replaced at 138,xxx miles. New water pump, rear end was replaced 2 years ago.
Regular maintenance has been kept up with, this is a solid vehicle.

Leaks no fluids, and underneath is clean.
This is a daily driver and it's extremely reliable, it has never let me down.
The accident did not effect the running or rolling of the truck, just the looks... and really it's not that bad.
You could jump in this and drive to the east coast at the drop of a hat. This rig would not let you down. 4x4 works perfect, it got me to the job mon - fri in the snow the last few winters and up to the mountain whenever I needed.
It has mainly been a work rig for me, that and some camping. I've never used it as a 4 wheeler, just not my style, but this truck could be a monster.

Body work that needs to be done: Bumpers front and back, rear passenger tail light area (it's taped up right now), front grill, and the hood has a crease. Transmission radiator got banged up a bit but still works and does not leak. Bumper bracket mounts will need to be straightened or replaced.
Other minor dings and scratches, but it's really not that bad.
Interior is great, folding back seats and rear "suicide" doors are perfect.

Has been well maintained, and dearly loved.

It almost feels like I'm betraying it by selling it off, but I need the money. I hope I can find a good home for this 4x4. I want to be completely honest with you good folks, feel free to ask any questions.
Come by and take it for a drive, you will not be disappointed.

This truck just needs a bit of love and it will carry you safely for years to come, or if you don't mind the way it looks, then just drive it.

I'm in North Portland, ST Johns area.

tuck1-2.jpg

truck2-1.jpg

truck3-1.jpg

IMG_0252.jpg

IMG_0249.jpg

IMG_0228.jpg

Last Edited:
Hey... am I asking too much people? Does anybody know of a good nw 4x4 forum that I could list this on?
Believe me this truck is in excellent running and rolling shape. It just needs a good home. I could potentially take partial trade along with some cash.
Make me an offer I can't refuse.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top