JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$499
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
308 Winchester
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
1250 Nosler 30 cal Bullets
750 Nosler NOT BT

These are a bequest that I am trying to convert to cash.

I am a cripple. You come to me (Pearl Necklace District).

I do not want to haggle about this. This is a good [bleeping] deal even if you are a scrap metal dealer.

Nuff said?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Nosler 308 Fire Sale-1920x1440.png

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Thank you for you inquiry. I am an ammo-idiot. Wtf is a "boat tail"? A "flat base"? (rhetorical question)

They are not all the same bullet.

The photo in the ad has all the printed information available. The photo is 1920x1440px, which you can zoom in on to the point that -- even a single letter -- will fill your entire phone screen. See red labels, green labels, and the white label on the Nosler 250ct box. Also pictured is the tips of each kind of bullet.

I am old and feeble. I have repacked the ammo into a box. I am never ever taking any of that ammo out of that box again. All of it is just too bubbleguming heavy.

Please send me a private message if interested. My .223 version of this ad -- that I posted last night -- sold in about five minutes.

Thank you for you inquiry. I am an ammo-idiot. Wtf is a "boat tail"? A "flat base"? (rhetorical question)

They are not all the same bullet.

The photo in the ad has all the printed information available. The photo is 1920x1440px, which you can zoom in on to the point that -- even a single letter -- will fill your entire phone screen. See red labels, green labels, and the white label on the Nosler 250ct box. Also pictured is the tips of each kind of bullet.

I am old and feeble. I have repacked the ammo into a box. I am never ever taking any of that ammo out of that box again. All of it is just too bubbleguming heavy.

Please send me a private message if interested. My .223 version of this ad -- that I posted last night -- sold in about five minutes.
And I would never use the word "bubbleguming"!

Just so you know, the photo posted above does not provide that detail by zooming in on it. You could likely text your copy of the photo to interested parties for their further clarification. Best I could make out is that I think the green labeled bags are 165 grain. The red labeled bags are 168 grain and factory seconds (blemished).

At 0.25 cents per round they should be a good deal for someone. GLWTS!

Just so you know, the photo posted above does not provide that detail by zooming in on it. You could likely text your copy of the photo to interested parties for their further clarification. Best I could make out is that I think the green labeled bags are 165 grain. The red labeled bags are 168 grain and factory seconds (blemished).

At 0.25 cents per round they should be a good deal for someone. GLWTS!
Thank you. Upload must have turned it way down.

INSTANT UPDATE!

I managed with great effort to dig out everything.

The Greenies say "CALIBER 30 GR. 165 BT". 7 bags X 50ct, 2 bags X 100ct = 550 GREENS
The Reds say "CALIBER J4 30 GR. 168 HP BT". 7 bags X 100ct = 700 REDS
White Label says "30 caliber / (.308") 155 grain HPBT" 3 boxes X 250ct = 750 WHITES IN BLACK BOXES

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top