JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Are you interested in a trade for 1K rounds of 223 ?

See the ad for 223 ammo wanted to see the items I have to trade,
Thanks,
Gary

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

That one might be gone on an ammo swap. If I can connect with them.
I prefer to trade though.
Need 223 55 gr ammo badly.

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

Sorry, I just traded that one off for ammo tonight, but I still have this damascus blade to trade.
A nice blade and beautiful carved handle with all Alaskan wildlife. Its a good fighter.

<broken link removed>

also this one.
It is like new, made in 1922 or 1923 by CD Schaff in Soligen.

<broken link removed>

Out of curiosity, What in the h happened to Madras? The first time I ever shot a gun was there, between B and C streets about 7 miles west. 46 years ago. 1975+- plague introduced to kill off jacks. That worked so well. Today, there is a huge prison/county jail, probably for the illegals. Obama stimulus to create roads to nowhere to employ illegals. I saw them last month. What is up with that?

I know the town is named Madras, but never saw an illegal there until about 20 years ago and no one spoke Spanish that I ever heard before that. Now, it is so different.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.