JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Need anything elses? I want some of those primers badly but I have little 9mm and 22lr rounds that I can part with. How many primers are you willing to part with for a box of 525rds 22lr?

I paid $55/1000 for these last month.

Bulk packs are about $16~ @ BiMart

I would like to get close to the cost of the primers if I can.

Where did you pay $55's for a 1000? That's nearly twice the cost of primers normally... And where are you getting 22lr for $16's for a box of 525?

Based on your funny math I don't think this is going to work out.

I've got a 1000 LR primers on backorder that will eventually ship to me so I think I'll wait.

I do not think that his math is that funny in this day and age.

I was at a gun shop the other day selling the same primers for $7 per hundred and they were limiting people to 500. I passed, but went back a week later and they were sold out.

$16 is a about what I have been paying at Bi-Mart and Wal-Mart. When I can find it.

Jason is right about the 22s. When I was out I was buying them for $20 a brick, but walmart has them for $13.67, WHEN they have them. I try to stock up.
Bimart just had cci primers for 2.99/100 and winchesters for 3.49/100. they lasted almost 2 days. Some people would rather pay a little more than drive around all day.
Good luck with your sale.

I paid $15 something for a bulk pack @ BiMart last week.

I bought the Primers from another NWFA member who was selling some during the shortage. It was high, but they were the only primers within 300miles and I had just purchased a .308... keep in mind you couldnt get .308 loaded rounds then either.

It seems the shortage is in its last days, this is why Im not trying to sell them for $55/1k.
I figured that there are guys out there who still have bulk packs sitting around that they paid $8 for and would therefore be getting 1k LRPs for under $30. Or maybe they have 9mm around that they bought before last winter and needed some primers.

I know I have bulk packs that I paid less than $8 for and boxes of 9mm that I got for under $10.

This is why I want to trade, for many gun nuts out there... its probably a good deal.

But since you already have it figured out, why not offer me how many rounds you'll give for the primers... instead of derailing the thread.

But since you already have it figured out, why not offer me how many rounds you'll give for the primers... instead of derailing the thread.

It was not my intention to derail your thread. Your response to me seemed like you wanted more for the primers then I was willing to pay is all. In other words it seemed to me that you wanted $55's for 1000 or 3 or 4 boxes of 22lr for a 1000. I'm not willing to do that. I was thinking more on the order of 300 primers for 525 22LR. I haven't bought 22LR in a while but I did buy those 525rd boxes for $16's each at Bi-Mart 9 months ago before the buying frenzy.

I understand I don't have much to trade as I stated originally and will totally understand if you are looking for a larger trade in order to turn more of your primers into 22LR. This is why I asked if there was anything else you wanted for the primers... I could part with a small amount of Brown Bear FMJ 308. If your interested let me know and what your thinking is a reasonable trade there.

I'll PM you my phone number because my modem smoked at home leaving me without internet there and I won't be in to work again after tonight for a week or so.

It was not my intention to derail your thread. Your response to me seemed like you wanted more for the primers then I was willing to pay is all. In other words it seemed to me that you wanted $55's for 1000 or 3 or 4 boxes of 22lr for a 1000. I'm not willing to do that. I was thinking more on the order of 300 primers for 525 22LR. I haven't bought 22LR in a while but I did buy those 525rd boxes for $16's each at Bi-Mart 9 months ago before the buying frenzy.

I understand I don't have much to trade as I stated originally and will totally understand if you are looking for a larger trade in order to turn more of your primers into 22LR. This is why I asked if there was anything else you wanted for the primers... I could part with a small amount of Brown Bear FMJ 308. If your interested let me know and what your thinking is a reasonable trade there.

I'll PM you my phone number because my modem smoked at home leaving me without internet there and I won't be in to work again after tonight for a week or so.

If it will help I have a external phone modem you can have. I haven't had a need for it for long time and all it is doing is taking up space.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.