JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
hey guys! im michael, not new to the site just sayin hi to get that last 20%. im from keizer,or. i am a GM certified automotive technician for Capitol chevrolet cadillac in salem. i enjoy this forum and have got TONS of useful information and also have given my .02 from time to time. i have been reloading for about 5 years and shoot quite often. im a big game and bird hunter. love archey/ bow hunting also. if anyone has any questions about reloading or anything in general i will be more than happy to try to help you. i dont know or have experienced as much as others on this forum but, i am willing to help where i can. . i will be renewing my supporting membership as soon as the budget allows (just expired).last, i would like to thank everyone here for being so helpful and full of insight. this is by far the best forum in the NW! keep it up!

Welcome!

Any input on the first gen CTS-V? I've always wanted one.

whats up joe! ya man they have solid powertrains. ive driven a few of the 1st gens and a few BRAND new ones. as far as the first gen theyre great but if it were me id go more toward an 06 or 07 right before they changed to the new body. i believe its with the ls6 engine 400ish hp. the new ones are amazing. 556hp! and drive AWESOME!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top