JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Good evening shooters,

I have for sale two 20 lb bulk packs of Tannerite. I recently picked these up on a trade and don't see myself using this much in the near future, and would hate to see it just sit. It's stored in a cool, dry environment, still air tight sealed. Both packs come with the appropriate amount of mixing component (2 containers of .5 lb and 1 container of 1 lb). These are hard to find in this size, and go for ~$110 online + shipping.

My price is OBO but this is still cheaper than online for this amount. One box contains the instructional DVD and a target spike. The picture with my hand is simply for reference (I wear an XL glove size)

Would prefer to do FTF in the Vancouver area, do not want to ship. Let me know! Thanks.:s0155:

Only possible trades I would be interested in would be for one box (need to make some money back) and that would be for a stripped or complete lower, or could work out a deal for both boxes for something + cash.

Let me know what you have to offer!

20131108_213435.jpg

20131108_213428.jpg

20131108_212847.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top