JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I hate to do this but being unemployed I have to start selling some things off to pay the bills. The next thing to go is my favorite long range AR. It is an Olympic Arms upper on a Century Lower. The rifle has about 2k through it and runs like a champ. It has 3-9x50 simmons scope on it that is nuts on with Hornady 68 grain boat tail hollow points.

Also comes with a harris 6-9 bipod mounted with a fobus bipod mount on a 4inch section of rail mounted to the handguard. The stock has a buttstock cleaning kit in it and has hardly been used as I have a big cleaning kit that I take with me and use to clean my guns. Also included is the pictured surefire 6P Defender light, with LED conversion head and clicky tail cap, mounted in a Daniel Defense Offset light mount.

$900 plus actual shipping to your FFL or you come and pick it up from me in Roseburg and your transfer fee is covered in the price. This is out of my personal collection but I will not do a private sale, just too much of a gray area for me.

No trades...I need the cash.

ETA: Guess I should clarify a bit. I am an FFL but this is out of my personal collection, which is why I made the statement about no private sales.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.