JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I picked up for my son a 20 guage shot gun but am looking for something else for him i think. here is what i know
O.F. Mossberg & Sons inc. New Haven. Conn. USA 185D 20G-2 3/4 in. Proof tested.
That is what the barrel reads. i could not find a vin #. is that bad ?
2 round magazine bolt action. adjustable choke at the end of the threaded barrel.
Do you know what the value is ? help a guy out. looking to buy him a .243 or .223 for this years hunting season. what i have for him is just to much.
the gun is in decent shape and functional. shot 3 boxes a few weeks ago. also has what appears to be a pistol grip or at least finger things...
they say 150$ so i will hold at 175$ just to give a number

I also have a S&W 357 mag 4" stainless with up grades i am trying to sale for a new rifle for him. i did find a nice cz-usa .223 that i need to raise 700$ for will also trade for the right rifle for him .223-.243 or even a .257 roberts or 25-06 left hand is best with a decent scope or maybe even a ar for me or similar. just wishing i guess please help me find out what the rifle is and value or make a honest offer for it.

Last Edited:
ok that is good to know. but for that i might just have to hang on to it. it shoots pretty good for him. all i know is i wish i would have found this site a few months ago before i purchased a handful og guns cause it appears i over payed.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.