JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$225
Manufacturer
Mossberg
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Mossberg 46B .22 S-L-LR - Bolt Action. Walnut pistol grip butt stock with raised cheek piece.

Original Mossberg scope - 4 power (No. M4) and Mossberg scope mount (No. 5 Mount).

Good condition. Clean bore.

$225

moss22 8.jpg moss22 9.jpg moss22 3.jpg moss22 2.jpg moss22 6.jpg moss22 4.jpg moss22 1.jpg moss22 5.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Mossberg 46B .22 S-L-LR - Bolt Action. Walnut pistol grip butt stock with raised cheek piece.

Original Mossberg scope - 4 power (No. M4) and Mossberg scope mount (No. 5 Mount).

Good condition. Clean bore.

$225

View attachment 1734646 View attachment 1734647 View attachment 1734648 View attachment 1734649 View attachment 1734650 View attachment 1734651 View attachment 1734652 View attachment 1734653
I've got one like that.. had it for 60 years, it's been my main .22 rifle. Very dependable and accurate.... Sadly the scope was ruined one wet snowy Michigan day... so it now has an old Weaver 4x...

I inherited this one from my dad and it has been in a closet for 30+ years. I mainly duck and goose hunt, so I haven't needed to get it out.

I grew up in Michigan and know how brutal the elements can be there. I was deer hunting near Watersmeet in the UP one day and it was freezing rain all day. When I finally made it back to my truck, I tried to unload my .308 Savage, and the safety was completely frozen. I couldn't have shot the gun even if a 12 pointer walked out in front of me.

I inherited this one from my dad and it has been in a closet for 30+ years. I mainly duck and goose hunt, so I haven't needed to get it out.

I grew up in Michigan and know how brutal the elements can be there. I was deer hunting near Watersmeet in the UP one day and it was freezing rain all day. When I finally made it back to my truck, I tried to unload my .308 Savage, and the safety was completely frozen. I couldn't have shot the gun even if a 12 pointer walked out in front of me.
Yep... cold, overcast, wet/snowy, and long. Did I mention cloudy? One big reason I left for Colorado about the time John Denver sang his song... Your rifle will make someone a good .22...

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.