JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This Upper has less than 200 rds through it and is in almost new condition minus a few handling marks on the sling mount. It is Complete and comes with the charging handle and bolt carrier group. It is a flat top upper (as you can see in the pics) and does not come with a carry handle.

It is a 20" 1/8 twist 556 Nato

I have shot 1" groups at 100yds with this barrel which is okay and will give my reload info that I used through it to the purchaser if they would like the info. I have taken sage rats at 250 yds with this upper and with the lower trigger group setup it will do very well.

SOLD to HappyRoman
I'm asking $550 obo - No trades at this time

I'm near Salem Oregon and prefer not to drive too far

I currently have a harris stud in the lower hand guard so you can mount a bipod. I didn't drill to mount this and I can leave it in or take it out depending on what the buyer wants.

BCG is a semi auto group and is in very good condition as is the charging handle.

You can see in this the scratching of the rubber coating on the sling swivel. It is like this on both sides and I'm not sure if one could prevent this from happening in the long run anyway.

Flash hider is threaded and not permanent so it can be removed and replaced or upgraded.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top