JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
2 SKS's for Sale!! 1 is a Norinco SKS w/ Combat Exchange Stock & Scope. The other is a Romanian SKS w/ Folding Stock. The sale includes 120 Rounds of Ammo, 3 20 Round Mags, 1 20 Round Mag, and 1 10 Round Mag. $560 OBO.... Sweet deal...

I am interested in trades for .30-.06, .30-.30, some .22's, some .38's..... No junk please....

IMAGE_206.jpg

IMAGE_204.jpg

IMAGE_221.jpg

IMAGE_220.jpg

IMAGE_218.jpg

How many people are you going to say this to? Are you gonna tell his mommy and daddy also? It's his gun let him deal with it!

I am guessing the answer is: As many as he can get away with till someone reports him for Spamming the forum
to either drive up his post count, or making money on click-throughs to Tapco.

All PM's responded to. Many people saying they will but nobody has!!! First come first serve. Updated price $290!!! Must sell....... I will not travel far...

Hey Coop44 - Go push your hippie liberal agenda on another site. Stay off my post!! Get a hobbie, get a girlfriend, and get a life!! I am a LEGAL citizen who is just selling a rifle......

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.