JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Have 2 Savage model 99's. One is a 99F in .308 the other is an earlier gun in .300 Savage. The .308 has a Leupold 2 X 7 scope. There are several boxes of shells available. These rifles are used, but not rusty and in great working order. The bluing is worn off the bottom and sides of the receiver from packing. The wood and checkering is worn but no cracks or splits or gouges except for slight spits in tang on the 300. Stock still solid as a rock, just season stress checks. Want to sell the works for $1000 firm. More photos by email. Several boxes of ammo go with these.

P1140004_zps329dc9b6.jpg

Swing-Away Weaver rings! (They really, really work and return to zero finely: this from an initial skeptic):s0131:

The buyer might recoup a modest sum from me if he plans to upgrade the rings. I'd be interested in that set if they are in great shape.

Wait: maybe I shoulda said they were crap and flimsy and never return to zero very well. Yeah, that's it. Uh-huh.;)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.