JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
1. Saiga .308, 16" barrel, factory stock, unconverted. SOLD

I bought this at a local gunshow from one of the local big dealers as a used rifle. The black plastic stock shows wear and scuff marks. Mechanically, the rifle is fine. This one is still stock, standard, 16" barrel. Good conversion candidate if that is your thing. Price includes: the rifle, sling, (1) 20 rnd magazine, (2) factory 8 round magazines, a tactical softcase. I might include a UTG side scope mount that I currently use for a red dot on this rifle.

2. Savage Model 10 .308 bolt, with accutrigger. SOLD
I bought this new as a rifle/scope package at Walmart. I've hardly shot it - it's still very much like new. I took the original cheapy Bushnell scope off it, sold that scope, and it now has a nice Leupold VX1 scope on it. I also have a decent Bushnell scope I could put on it.
So - I'm updating the ad to offer three configurations and three prices:
option 1: rifle only, no scope, but with scope bases on. $290
option 2: rifle with Bushnell 3-9X40 scope (it's a decent Bushnell). $340
option 3: rifle with the Leupold 4-12X40 scope. $425 SOLDall options include sling on the rifle, soft case, and the savage stuff that came with it.

send me a message with any questions.
Low-ball if you must. I'll probably ignore you.
Local, face to face, cash, OR residents only. Must be willing/able to show ID. Conceal carry permit a plus (it shows the State has vetted you).

I also have a couple of handguns for sale - separate ad under handguns.

Last Edited:
A .308 Winchester is a .308 winchester. NATO calls it 7.62X51. but its still a .308winchester. And started out as a .308 winchester sporting round that was adopted by the military with the M-14 and M-60. NATO later adopted it.

7.62 X 39 is actually .312"

No sometimes people will say .308 because their thinking 30 cal . Or 7.62. I did not know .312 is 7.62. 39mm. Funny how .312 is a bigger number than .308. But is a smaller cartridge. That is why I like the Metric system. I have a Saiga in 7.62x 39. I am looking forward to see it in 7.62x51.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.