JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have two ounces of Colonial silver coins that I would like to sell or trade for AR parts. I'm looking for a railed or magpul handguard, magazines and some cash, I will also trade for high cap Sig Sauer P228 magazines, thats with a capacity over 13rds. Cash offers are welcome also. coins.jpg

Further more, if you see this post and have coins and are not sure how to value them, let me know and I'd be happy to help you out. No charge, I'd do it for fun.

coins.jpg

You can have them for $100. The three on the bottom right ar Maundy coins dating between 1763 - 1800, one is a British West Indies coin from 1822 and pretty the rare. The others are all very collectable.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top