JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$35
City
Lake Stevens
State
Washington
Zip Code
I am happy to mail at an additional cost per address mailed. Priority mail small box is the safest.

Each set/ pair has 1 (one) BU 1oz troy silver and 1oz hydrogenous copper 2nd Amendment coin.

The front features a musket man with the flag in the background, the words "constitutional right to bear arms."

Back shows the text of the 2nd amendment in full, Thomas Jefferson's quote, and the specs of the coins.

I have offered the copper ones before in years past. Now get the pair for $35 per set.
Note price is subject to change if silver goes up sharply.

Note open to trades if you are local. Also, open to precious metal trades.

The pictures don't do full justice to how nice these look. Between the two hopefully, you can get a decent idea. The capsules hold these very securely and are the correct size. Coins do not rattle in the capsule

2nd_amend_coins-pair2.jpg 2nd_amend_coins-pair.jpg

EDIT to add I have a bunch of these (up to 60 sets). I would be willing to break apart the set and sell it separately. Note the Copper I can sell for $2.50 each and have way more of them than I do of the silver coins. So I would be happy to add them to an order
I also have some 2oz silver and 5oz silver with Capsules as well.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top