JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
As titled:

2 (500 rd.) bricks of Remington Thunderbolts for $50

$50 for both bricks (1000 rds.) not separating these.

I'm not traveling for this price, you come to Canby and meet me at a local bar and buy me a beer.

Only selling because I'm thirsty! LOL!

SOLD

Last Edited:
As titled:

2 (500 rd.) bricks of Remington Thunderbolts for $50

$50 for both bricks (1000 rds.) not separating these.

I'm not traveling for this price, you come to Canby and meet me at a local bar and buy me a beer.

Only selling because I'm thirsty! LOL!

Am very interested - you can PM me or call 360 635-8981. Thanks

Aww man, ya ammo blocked me! My thread is right after yours by 2 minutes. Haha Great price, they should definitely buy you a beer for that, cheers!
Ammo blocked? I think if urs was listed at a normal price it would sell this fast also

Btw if the SPF falls through. I'll take it

Ammo blocked? I think if urs was listed at a normal price it would sell this fast also

Btw if the SPF falls through. I'll take it
Well let's do the math there Barone20. I'm asking $100. I paid $33 a box for the 9mm+ $25 for the brick of 22= $91. But your right, I'm a horrible person for trying to recoup some gas money to the tune of $9 for all the trips to the store I've made to find this ammo when it was really scarce. Truth be told I don't want to sell it but the taxes are due and I'm short on cash. If you think it's an unfair price then don't buy it, but don't crap on my thread via someone else's thread.

Well let's do the math there Barone20. I'm asking $100. I paid $33 a box for the 9mm+ $25 for the brick of 22= $91. But your right, I'm a horrible person for trying to recoup some gas money to the tune of $9 for all the trips to the store I've made to find this ammo when it was really scarce. Truth be told I don't want to sell it but the taxes are due and I'm short on cash. If you think it's an unfair price then don't buy it, but don't crap on my thread via someone else's thread.
Scalper! Scalper! Get the torches. Unclean! He must be scourged and driven into the the wilderness. Unclean!

OBTW, the OP is being vary generous, the buyer should get him his favorite pint at least.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.