JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$100
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
338 Lapua Magnum
City
Kelso
State
Washington
Zip Code
**Sale Pending**
(2) 1 pound cans of H1000
I know it's expense, but it's what I paid and I'm just trying to get my money back.. bought these at a show last week because I had a couple people ask me to keep an eye out for it.. but I forgot who:s0092:
$100 for both
Pick up in Kelso.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I know it's expense, but it's what I paid and I'm just trying to get my money back.. bought these at a show last week because I had a couple people ask me to keep an eye out for it.. but I forgot who:s0092:
$100 for both
Pick up in Kelso.
I will buy them if they are $50.00 each, and if the first responder to this add does not buy them. They were first, I will be second in line.

$100 for both
Pick up in Kelso.
Hijack (since it appears sold) - Or you could be like me, buy the requested stuff and the 'friend' ghosts you. Oh well, gave me a reason to buy another gun.
I like forgetfulness - but it doesn't help when I can't remember why my wife is so P.O.'d.

Just to be clear, that's $100 for both as in $50 per can?

-E-
$50 ea…. $100 total. Picked up in Kelso
I'd like to get the $80-$100 per lb it's going for on gunbroker, but I like sleeping at night with the knowledge that I'm not a total @$$#*/&

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top