JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$5000
City
Newport
State
Oregon
Ok so this truck is part of an inheritance. I'll tell you what I know and please don't yell at me too much 🙂. It runs and drives, the dash unit is in there but needs to be hooked up so I don't know it's actual mileage. Over 100k for sure. Has an exhaust leak. Lived most of its life in toledo by a police officer that didn't drive it alot. Needs a new battery. We can jump it and it will go but I need to recondition it and haven't had time. Here's the crazy part. I have a mechanic friend that works at our local dealership that says in its present condition it should fetch $8k. I did see one in La grande up for 10k... crazy times. I'm up for trading for guns or cash. Make me an offer I can't refuse. Also if you think it's over priced, So do I but my friends are telling me to put it up for this price first...I can always lower it later

20220321_133800.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top