JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$6500
State
Oregon
I'm hardly driving this anymore, and need to make room.

The good:
Mechanicals are all in very good shape (Engine, Transmission, Steering, Braking, Axles, Exhaust, etc.). No rush. No leaks.

The bad:
It's not going to win any beauty prizes. Interior is 'fair' - No tears in the seats, Dashboard is complete, however it's definitely showing its age.

The ugly:
Hood and doors have been spray-camo'd. I like it. Some won't.

1997 Jeep Wrangler TJ - 126K miles
4.0 Liter V6
Manual Trans 5 speed
Various upgrades:
Added Besttop Softtop
Added Roof rack / Cage
Re-geared front D30 and rear D44 Diffs to 4.56:1
Old Man Emu / OME 2-1/2" suspension lift - coils and shocks
Daystar 1" Body lift.
New BFG All Terrains 33"x10.5" on 15" factory rims.
Warne 8K winch totally gone through and rebuilt by Warne and new cable added.

I'm the second owner, and the original owner was a coworker of mine. I've known this Jeep since it was brand new. It's been on lots of fire roads and a few mud puddles but its never been wheeled hard. $6500 firm.

Attached photos show various configurations of the top and doors. (Canoe not included) Jeep with Top and Sides Doors on.jpg Jeep with Top No Sides Doors on.jpg Jeep with Top No Sides No Doors.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.