JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
1995 Cherokee Sport with a 4.0 High Output 6 Cylinder, Automatic

4 Door and Power windows & Locks.

Very Good condition, inside and out. Front panel on drivers side needs a bit of work, probably nothing major.

Brand new exhaust system & muffler just installed.

THE ENGINE HAS A KNOCK. Could be a piston? But not sure, because it has full power and runs great. But I'm not a mechanic, so I'm not sure. We have too many vehicles and don't want to pay a mechanic to fix this. If you know how to fix cars, then you could get a really good Cherokee for a low, low price!

202k miles, but it runs strong and has lots of power. It's great for a daily driver because of all of the passenger and cargo room and it has so much power that we have to be careful not to drive too fast. You step on the gas and it GOES. We average 22 mpg in it--it's great. I am asking 800 cash!

Link to photo's.

No thanks its worth more than that. Why flame my post sir i did nothing negative to you.

Ah I see. I thought i had the price in the add. I apologize all I am asking 800 cash for it. Updated add to reflect asking price :)

JP

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews