JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
it's a r32 gtst type m sedan with a rb20det. 163000 kilometers so about 100000 miles on it. $12,000 firm
heat and ac both work
it has a rb25 turbo
tein coil overs
tein tension rods
driftworks hicas eleminator kit
greddy front strut bar and rear strut bar
fmic with piping
apexi power intake
full 3 inch exhaust catless with hks hi power silent catback
bomex side skirts and rear spats
gtr front bumper, gtr projector headlights bride racing seat
kenwood bluetooth stereo with fast charger omari gauges
cx racing radiator
walboro 255 fuel pump
bbs lm replica wheels with new tires on the back and good ones on the front.

imported this last June through msp imports. have the importation paperwork and clean title in hand. I've put about 5000 flawless kilometers on it since I got it. in that time I've had the following done.
new rear wheel bearings hubs and ball joints.
hicas eleminator kit
new plugs
new fuel filter
the fuel pump
all fluids have been changed though it's almost due for oil again.
new speedo cable
new radiator hoses
new aluminum radiator
some fuel lines have been replaced.
new speakers in the front.
fairly clean car over all. but a few cons one of the side skirts needs to be repaired. came that way from Japan is cracked and has some rash. rear bumper has a small dent paint is in ok condition. some scratches here and there and the hood is faded. tachometer only works sometimes. omari coolant temp gauge is currently not working other than those small issues it's good to go. runs great, idles perfect, doesnt smoke, boosts perfectly. love the car but want to get a r33.
12k in vancouver. secure financing before contacting me. no joy rides, cash in hand for test drive. since some of these pics were taken I added the stock rear spoiler and removed the brackets off the truck. the holes need to be welded still

20181023_145722.jpg 20181023_145731.jpg 20181023_145738.jpg 20181023_145748.jpg 20181103_172551.jpg 20181105_162135.jpg 20180705_152942.jpg

This takes the cake for the coolest car ever sold on NWFA. If I had the cash....

The only car that could top this one is 4th gen Toyota Supra.

my best friend imports them for a living and has a mk4 supra on the way at the moment. my last build was a mk3 supra. 91 with a jdm 1jz tt swap. cant go wrong either way. straight 6 turbo charged motors are so much fun. I'm planning on using the money off this car to import a r33 sedan built to 425hp. few years down the road I'll probably do the same thing for the r34.

yeah always fun getting a new toy. the build list on the thing is top dollar too. fully built motor with cams. hks turbo hks fcon for tuning. thing has the potential to be a beast.

my best friend imports them for a living and has a mk4 supra on the way at the moment. my last build was a mk3 supra. 91 with a jdm 1jz tt swap. cant go wrong either way. straight 6 turbo charged motors are so much fun. I'm planning on using the money off this car to import a r33 sedan built to 425hp. few years down the road I'll probably do the same thing for the r34.

It sounds like I need new friends...

As of this moment this hobby is a little out of my price point. If I ever trip over a bag of money or win the lottery my garage would be full.

I gave him a follow on Instagram as I don't have Facebook:D

This is a true Skyline guys.

Epic to be here on NWFA.

@ the OP, you owe me a 10 second car. ;)

man if I had a dollar for every fast and the furious joke I've heard while driving this thing I'd be in a gtr not a gtst lol

Doors blown off by this gem aren't included. :D

My 2017 WRX will grow up to be this someday.

funny shipping on a whole car really isnt that bad coming from Japan. cost more to send a car cross country on a truck by a lot.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top