JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
SOLD 1990 Jeep Cherokee Laredo 4X4. This car has a Fresh Engine. It was owned by my friends aunt and she did not change the oil so the engine went. It has a fresh engine swap with only 50,000 miles on the new engine! The frame has only 185k miles. It has a nice lift, though the tires are warn. New Tags, New brakes, fresh oil change, clean interior, A/C works, all lights work, and Clean Title. This is a lot of car for only $1800 and with the replaced engine should last another 200k miles easy.

**SOLD**

The bad:
4X4 vacuum is clogged and needs to be blown out with an air compressor. I guess the original owner disconnected the line and left it half on while she drove and it got filled up with dirt. If you have an air compressor it will be an easy fix, just blow out the dirt on this little vacuum line.
It needs to have the alignment fixed. It wiggles really bad at about 40-50 mph, so as long as you keep it in city speeds you don't notice it. You wheelers out there know what I am talking about. It happens all the time and is cheap to fix. If I could afford to keep this rig I would love to; tuition is not cheap though.

Only trades would be for a motorcycle or firearms. No Cars or Electronics Please.

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top